USB Roll Up Drum Kit - Gadgets Club
Frankly, a much more sensible option to a full sized drum kit. Plus, when you’re finished you can roll it up and store it in a drawer.
First, think of a sensible name for a rock band. Next load the software onto your PC. And plug in your USB Roll Up Drum Kit. Then take your place at your chair (sweatbands and headband is optional). What follows is entirely up to the creative genius within you. You see, the USB Roll Up Drum Kit lets you experiment with mixes, instruments, effects, rhythms, and beats in much the same way as an electric drum machine does. Which means you can create your own rock beats - and email them to your friends - or play along to the pre-recorded songs.
When your performance is finished, simply roll up the keyboard, place it in your pocket, bag or drawer, throw your drum sticks to the baying crowd (engage imagination at this point so they appear in your head), and take your leave.
- 6 different pad areas which can be pre-selected to give different sounds
- 3-level learning feature teaches you how to play
- 6 Levels of tone. 40-208 bpm tempo. 50 percussion sounds. 20 pre-programmed percussion sets. 100 pre-programmed beats.
- Compatible with Windows XP/2000
- Includes, CD with software, user guide and drum sticks.
- Experiment with mixes, instruments, effects, rhythms, and beats
- Email your creations to your friends
- Play along to the pre-recorded songs
- Dimensions: Height: 2.0cm Width: 34.0cm Depth: 25.0cm
- Weight: 0.3Kg
Hydrogen is an advanced drum machine for GNU/Linux. It's main goal is to bring professional yet simple and intuitive pattern-based drum programming.